I delivered a presentation to a small group of business owners at the Unley Library on 26 August 2017 entitled ‘Creating a Website for Your Business’.
The presentation covers:
- Why websites are important
- Where websites fit into a business’ digital mix
- A simple website development methodology – BPADCOM:
- 1 – Business Requirements
- 2- Platform – the foundation stone
- 3- Architecture – how it all fits together
- 4- Design – what it looks like
- 5- Content – what users consume
- 6- Optimisation for Search – what search engines see
- 7- Management, maintenance, marketing and measurement
- How to outsource a web development project
And here are the slides….